Thursday, April 05, 2007

RP First hand data collection!!

About the 1st hand data collection for my RP, I plan to take part in the practice of releasing the captured animals, which is held by 蓮子放生團. I will take down the merits as well as the flaws in the activity. I will mainly focus on how do they treat the captured animals during the process, and I will also take notice of their time control and location choosing. I hope that by this experience I could find a even better way to release the captured animals. ^^ Besides, I have some Buddhist friends, who have a lot of experience of such practice, and I can turn to them as well if necessary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rococo Princess said...

Hey! Pace:

I think your topic is very controversial, which is a good thing! You definitely captured the essential spirit of Reasearch Paper...hahaha! As a person who has kept pets (I have two turtles)I am concerned about the small animals well-being too. Look forward to seeing your RP.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home